US-525M Eddy Current Flaw Detector
• Multi-Channel: up to 8 channels
• Bright 12" diagonal color LCD, flat panel
• Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 10 MHz
• Data Storage: 32 Gig internal Card
• Four encoder inputs provide position stamped data to client computer.
• Quadrature 5 volt optically isolated inputs.
• Weight: 42 lbs
• Dimensions: 19" wide x 8.7" high x 18.5" deep
The US-525M multi-channel eddy current testing instrument is a rugged industrial rack-mounted instrument offering multi-channel testing, integral digital strip chart, as well as Ethernet control and data transfer to meet your in process testing requirements. This instrument offers up to eight channels, with a frequency range of 10 Hz to 10 MHz, a high signal-to-noise ratio, a bright 12-inch diagonal color LCD flat-panel screen, and data storage of 32 Gig. It offers input/output (I/O) capability, USB and Ethernet connectivity, as well as three discrete alarm gates with independent outputs per channel. for your on-line bar, tube, wire and specialty component testing needs.