US-500 E-LAB Eddy Current System
The US-500 E-Lab is a fully automated, computer based eddy current system for high-speed, in-line inspection of critical components containing small discontinuities. Software is user friendly Windows based. Simulated strip chart showing X&Y data. This instrument works best with custom designed probes selected for compatibility to receive the best sensitivity and signal to noise ratio for the application.
• Frequency Range: 100 Hz to 10 MHz
• High speed flaw detection when used with automated inspection system
• Digital strip chart recorder
• Adapts to fit most eddy current probes
• Digital thickness measurement of conductive & non-conductive coatings
• Digital thickness measurement of non-ferrous metals
The US-500 E-Lab Industrial is a robust rack-mounted eddy current instrument and industrial computer housed in a rugged dust-proof enclosure with industrial fan and alarm light for 24/7 operation.
• Crack Detection
•Plating Thickness Measurement